CSCC wishes to encourage members and their students to contribute to our growing database of community college research. CSCC members and their students may submit materials for dissemination. The following materials are eligible for submission:
• Research, technical, and policy reports,
• Conference presentations, papers, and posters (CSCC conference submissions and submissions from other conferences are welcome)—conference names/organizations, dates, and other relevant information must be included on the document cover, first page, or on the poster,
• Literature reviews and annotated bibliographies,
• Dissertation abstracts,
• Position papers,
• Transcripts of speeches,
• Other scholarly works related to community colleges.
Note: Materials that will not be considered include: books, websites, blogs, and journal articles if journals hold the copyright; article abstracts and links may be considered.
• All documents must be submitted in one of the following formats: MS Word, PDF, or PowerPoint (PDF is preferred).
• The materials must be focused primarily on two-year and community colleges.
• Materials must be complete and understandable.
• The materials must present a substantive contribution to the field as determined by the reviewers.
• Materials must be submitted in English.
• No submitted file can be larger than 3MB.
For more information or to upload your research, please visit the website: