CSCC membership is open to all professionals involved in community college education.
Four Categories of Membership:
- Institutional - Open to colleges or universities paying for multiple members to join the Council. (An institutional membership covers up to three people.) $250
- Individual - Open to any professional working with community college education or interested in the study of community colleges. $125
- Student - Open to enrolled graduate students interested in community college education. $60
- Emeritus - Open to retired university professors or community college educators. $60
- Annual conference. The program offers sessions on community college research findings and leadership programs.
- Research support for community college related studies is available from the Council. Requests for proposals are available on the CSCC Web site.
- Awards are made at the Spring conference for Dissertation of the Year, Emerging Scholar, Senior Scholar Award, and Distinguished Service.
- Free access for members to the online archives of the Community College Journal of Research and Practice.
- Networking opportunities for graduate students and young scholars are abundant.
Persons interested in becoming members of CSCC should fill out the membership application form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it along with a check made payable to CSCC, to:
Council for the Study of Community Colleges (CSCC)
c/o University of North Texas
1155 Union Circle #305039
Denton, Texas 76203-5017
Federal Tax ID#95-2916060